Thursday 12 March 2015

Blue Sky Arbitrage - BlueSkyArb Scam - Sporting Arbitrage Scam

I am writing to you guys regarding BlueSkyArb Scam which strongly make me believe it's a scam now!  
None of the Directors of the company including my team-leader are to be reached! 
I have been trying to get my money out of it for the last 3 months with no success. Nobody answers my emails. I have managed to get hold of my team-leader over the phone a few times, he was keep asking me to send him the emails with the withdrawal request. 
I have sent that many times to every known email address and nobody ever replayed back to me.

Can you guys please reply back to this email and let me know what your situation is at the moment. 
I am really keen to track this guys down and any support from you will be highly appreciated!!!! 
If you guys know any team-leaders names, phone numbers, home address, any information that you possess 

I have had a look on the forum, and saw that new users have been registered, this makes me strongly belief that the scam is still going on onto some other sides of country of even abroad! 
With Respect,
Mihai Dumitrascu - 07921816121

4 comments:

  1. Email me at blueskyarbscam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bluesky owe me over £3000. Never to be seen again.

    ReplyDelete