Thursday 18 June 2015

My Advertising Pays UPDATE....


If your new on my list here is more information on how you can be making money
within the HOUR then every 20 minutes 24/7 just by clicking 10 ads a day...

http://www.5x5map.de/go-engl/?ref=219 

====

Moving on...

Update from yesterdays Incredible My Advertising Pays Event...

UPDATE: We have had our first official regional leaders meeting
in the UK run by many world leaders all in one place, also present were our
fantastic My Advertising Pays corporate team....

The future of My Advertising Pays is most definitely INCREDIBLE I
can share with you that the foundation of my advertising pays is as solid
as any multi BILLION dollar company and it is now strengthened even
further with some great regional leadership who will help standardise
future events and meetings within the My Advertising Pays Guidelines.

I believe that My Advertising Pays will become a BILLION dollar company
within the next 12 months creating thousands of Millionaires.

Everything is being put in place so that we can cope with the future
massive growth that the company is going through.

SO if your looking for a solid LONG TERM business that can create you
true life long financial freedom then look no further, My Advertising Pays
is set here to stay!

It was an absolute pleasure and a very proud moment for me
to be part of todays event,

BIG THANK YOU TO YOU & ALL OUR LEADERS

See you at the next event!

Moving on...

====

Your invited...

My Advertising Pays LONDON Business Opportunity Presentation
followed by Fast Start Training.


See you all there

Adrian

====

Moving on...

Still on a big HIGH from My Advertising Pays London event, here's an update of what happened...

Wow, what an event!

Everyone was saying the best event ever, with over 650 people in the room, the room was
jam packed, standing room at the back and down all the sides. Not to mention all
the people who could not even get in. (Sorry to you guys)

We had at least 10 to 12 New Diamond 1200 members go LIVE on stage. Two New Blue Diamonds.

We had world class trainers on stage, the announcement of the New My Advertising Pays Academy.

So many life changing stories, tears on stage, this business is changing peoples lives.

What really touched me was when a member came to me and said he had been attending events
all his life and this was by far the best event he ever attended, when I asked why, he said because
every speaker on stage spoke from the HEART.

It's the truth, everyone makes money, lives are being changed and best of all we are only just
getting started.

In addition to this we also had over 70 Commission Cheques to give out on stage but because of
time we could only give out the top 30 which were all over SIX Figures!

My Earnings Cheque was over $1.7 MILLION Dollars. (my results definitely not typical) however it
show just whats possible with dedication, 15 hour days eating sleeping maps, helping & inspiring
others to success.

After the main event in the day over 120 of us had a wonderful Dinner  at the Hotel
followed by a disco till midnight. Great fun was had by all.

I want to give a MASSIVE thank you to every single one of you for attending the event, I want to
Thank all the speakers, all the leadership, Tony & Lynn Booth and all the corporate staff, and of
course to the CEO Mr Mike Deese for giving us all such a life changing opportunity.

I am really excited about the future & the next 18 months.

THIS IS JUST THE START!

In the meantime I can now get on and finish my New Book which should be available within the next
30/60 days entitled "The Maps Phenomenon" PART ONE (The First 18 Months)

Have a wonderful week & god bless us all.

====

If your new on my list here is more information on how you can be making money
within the HOUR then every 20 minutes 24/7 just by clicking 10 ads a day...

http://www.5x5map.de/go-engl/?ref=219 

What ever you decide I wish you the very best that life has to offer.

Always be Awesome

Work Smart and Not Hard!

Adrian Hibbert
Internet & Property Millionaire
+447966 871854My Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment