Thursday 17 September 2015

Long Tail Keyword Strategies...


Last night I held a live training session on why long tail keywords matter now more than ever before. 
 
The session was packed full of attendees!  I was truly humbled by how many of you showed up and wanted to learn about these unique strategies for finding long tail keywords.
 
If you missed the webinar, you can watch it below.
 
Watch the Long Tail Keyword Strategies Webinar Replay Here:http://www.longtailuniversity.com/webinar-replay/
 
Introducing Long Tail University!
 
At the end of the webinar, I revealed that I have been working on a full video training course teaching others how to do effective keyword research.
 
That video training course is called Long Tail University.
 
In a nutshell, Long Tail University took me months to create and is a compilation of all my most powerful strategies for finding and exploiting long tail keywords in the search engines.
 
I've used these exact strategies to build lots of niche sites, authority blogs (including NichePursuits.com and others), and well as Long Tail Pro.com (a product based business).
 
See What Long Tail University Is All About Here:http://www.longtailuniversity.com
 
So, if you are looking to take your keyword research skills to the next level so that your business can finally start getting more natural search engine traffic, I hope you'll check out what Long Tail University is all about.
 
Thanks again,
 

 
PS - On the webinar last night, I shared a few details about some niche sites that I own and an authority site that I just sold that I've never discussed before.  If you are curious to see the Google Analytics screenshots and more, be sure to watch the webinar replay right here: http://www.longtailuniversity.com/webinar-replay/

No comments:

Post a Comment