Sunday 3 May 2015

Traffic Monsoon Review - 3rd May 2015

I learned something in the past few days... You see, I joined Traffic Monsoon at launch in October 2014 but sadly did nothing as I was too involved at the the time in other business opportunities.  Eventually on 29th March, 2015  and after meeting the owner, Charles Scoville in London, I started to TAKE ACTION and realized I have found an Opportunity that can provide a mass of Traffic to any other business I promote as well giving me the opportunity to Make a Lot of Money Online out of the Traffic Monsoon Business Module

But here's the thing... I'm promoting it now and steadily making money in referral commissions as customers I refer start using the product.

But I'm also making more and more money in the daily profit share. That's when you get paid a portion of the company's total sales income just for logging in and clicking on 10 ads every day. You can also withdraw this daily profit share income instantly to PayPal withing seconds.

This process works really well but what I didn't realize (or wasn't paying attention to) until just a day or two ago is that all my daily profit share earnings are immediately available to me to purchase new credit packs.

What that means is that the money I'm earning from the daily profit share, allows me to buy more credit packs each day which allows me to earn profit share even faster. You see, you earn profit share every on ALL the Ad Packs you have and there is NO Maximum on how many Ad Packs you can own.  My goal is to hit at least 1500 Ad Packs over the next 6 months.

But here's what's really compelling to me about this... I originally bought 20 ad packs on the 29th March, 2015. I've been steadily re-investing my profits from Traffic Monsoon into more ad packs and am now up to 120 ad packs as of the 3rd May, 2015.

Here's what I just realized, and now am super excited about... I'm earning enough profit share on those 110 ad packs every day to buy another 3-4 ad packs the next day. And then because I own 3-4
ad  packs by re-investing my profit share earnings, I actually start earning profit
 share faster with each day that goes by.

For example, within a week, I'll purchase at least another 25 ad packs just from my profit share earnings alone which will put me up to 145 ad packs. And since I'll have 145+
ad packs, my daily profit share earnings will be growing even faster at that time (because I'll be earning on more credit packs every day), and soon I'll be able to buy 5-6 ad packs each day - just from daily profit share earnings.

I'm realizing this is all about momentum. Within a couple of months, I'll most likely be buying 10-20 new ad packs each day just from my profit share earnings alone and moving faster and faster towards my 1500 ad packs goal.

And this all started with 20 ad packs, and clicking 10 ads a day.

Moreover, I'm using all these ad packs  to advertise my primary offer and I'm getting new signups for my offer (the Plug-In Profit Site) every week through my Traffic Monsoon advertising.

Truly, this is the most interesting and effective online advertising service that I've ever used. It's advertising that pays you back, and can quite literally become a full-time income for anyone who has the faith to buy a few credit packs, and the discipline to login and click 10 ads per day.

I'll keep you posted on my progress, and continue sharing my tips with you along the way.

I'm just floored right now about how the daily profit share earnings are immediately available to re-invest in new credit packs, and how this can start compounding your earnings very quickly.

Please watch my Traffic Monsoon Video below and if you want to work with me on this then please set up a Free account on the link below...

https://trafficmonsoon.com/land.php?id=3&ref=adehibbert

Also call me anytime on + 44 7966 871854 is you want to take your Online Business and Lifestyle to the next level...


No comments:

Post a Comment