Monday 25 August 2014

3 Things To Look Out For When Joining a Network Marketing Company...

I would suggest 3 things when looking to join a Network Marketing Company - no matter WHO you join:

1) Pick a product or service that you will use regularly (I recommend Assets (Shares, Gold, Silver) or ongoing services that customers will continue to buy) - consider if you would still buy it if there was no compensation plan attached

2) Choose something that YOU feel most passionate about overall and that you have a good gut feeling with from day 1 - always go with your gut

3) Once you're in, don't brand yourself around the company - you just don't know what's around the corner, and unless you're a top earner and are at board meetings with the company owners you have little say as to what's really going on behind closed doors. Always brand YOU as #1
At first, many years ago, I didn't really do the above 3 so I was pushing something I wasn't truly passionate about, felt like I was misleading people from the start. you cannot fake belief, you either have it or you don't.

SO, on top of all on what you have read above;

I Would Personally Like To Help You Create Financial Success....

The truth is, success may have eluded
you for a number of years which is
unfortunate and unnecessary.

The question to ask is why have you
been unable to manifest your wealth?
What actions have you been doing that
are in line with wealth creation?
How consistent have you been?
How much do you really want it?..........

These are the same questions I have asked
myself previously and was frustrated with
the fact my strong desire far outweighed
my physical actions

Fortunately when things couldn't get
any worse I had a mentor to give me the
guidance I needed to drag me from the
uncomfortable town of Brokeville to being
able to create a completely different
lifestyle altogether.

I am now offering you the exact same 
opportunity. I personally would like to 
coach and mentor you towards creating 
whatever wealth you desire. 

Whether consistency is your issue, failing 
to get started or even knowing what
to do I have the answers that could 
potentially put you wherever you want to 
be financially within the next 3-12 months. 
The beauty about this is you can also 
qualify for this training for FREE, yes 
that's right you read correctly FREE!

Often success is about being in the 
right place at the right time and taking 
action accordingly.
The action you have to take is to attend
our webinar today:

21:00 GMT (uk time)

1 hour of your life which could 
potentially change you financial future 
forever!

I hope to see you there.

Adrian Hibbert
Internet Marketer & Online Coach
Tel: (uk) +44 7966 871854


1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are absolutely correct all three points provide very well. Am providing stock future tips for all stock market investors.

    ReplyDelete