Tuesday 5 August 2014

I am almost embarrassed to admit it, I am really old...

It is crazy to think I have been at the same job for 45 years.  I know, I look really great for my age right?

It has been an amazing ride and I just found out it's about to get way better.

Before you read any further, this email is for a very specific group of people.

It is for information marketers, speakers, performers, entrepreneurs who want a plan to make this next 12 months a strong six, seven, or eight figure year.  It's not for newbies.  It's only for people who have had at least a fair amount of success.  Not for beginners.

It's also for people that are looking for a legacy.  Not just the next way to make money. It's for people that want to focus the rest of their living time on a life purpose.

I am at the point in my life where I will either retire and live on the beach or do one more really huge project as a legacy.

Part of that legacy is massive duplication of myself in other people.  A huge push to teach other people how I have made over $200,000,000 in my career and how they can too.  I want my legacy to  be your legacy. Still interested? Read on!

I just had an inquiry on a $100,000,000 per year project that just fell into my lap.  I wouldn't normally have been interested in this, even at the dollar amount I am likely to earn.  My life has become one that I work 4-6 days a month and still live on the beach, or at Prosperity Palace, and fly around in private jets. To take on a project that will have me working 60 hours per week 40 weeks a year it not only better make me $100,000,000 a year, it better be fun!

The reason this opportunity came up is due to years of staying focused on one career.  I have to giggle when I look at Facebook and see that everyone suddenly became experts.

I don't know about you, I want to know my mentor has been in business at least 10 years in the same business and they better have done at least $100,000,000 in personal sales volume or they really don't have anything to teach me.

If you are reading this email you know my of my successes already.  You know me.  At the moment I am at the beach house where I will be for the next 30 days.  I will work one day this month and earn 6 figures in less than 2 hours.

I earned this life over the last 45 years. I would like to speed up the learning curve so you don't have to work so hard.

I have three very powerful training programs that I am about to do in September.

1.  My Million Dollar Mastermind-The next one will be taught 3 days at my beach house and 3 days at Prosperity Palace.  This will be number 38 and they just get better every time. The last one created many million dollar business plans for a wide range of attendees and their business'.

2. My Millionaire Stage Hypnosis Training-As the highest paid stage hypnotist on the planet I have some things to teach you. Even if you have never done a hypnosis show you will walk out the door of training ready to go.  Two of the 10 students from my last class got bookings and started doing shows within 30 days.

3.  My Top Dollar Speaker Training-Where I teach you have to make huge money from small groups.  I have trained more of the top selling speakers on the planet than anyone else and I want to train you.

They are all very intimate (less than 20 people each), they all require a personal interview from me, and they all have an entry investment of $5,000.  They also all stand to make this your best 12 months ever.
Rather than go through each one here I will make it very simple.  Let me know which one(s) you are interested in.  Are you wanting a specific blueprint to propel your business to a seven figure per year enterprise?  Are you wanting to learn Stage Hypnosis and how to earn thousands of dollars a night?  Are you wanting to start or boost your speaking career and possibly make six figures a weekend?

Make sure the initial $5k investment is not a challenge.  I am happy to take the time to talk to you about the programs to see which ones are best for you.  I don't want to find out at the end of the conversation that you simply don't have any money.  Please be respectful.

I am going to interview on a first come first served basis.  Send your email to elite@sylver.com .  In the subject line tell me, "I have the $5k and I want to learn about...(Mastermind, Stage Hypnosis, Speaking Mastery) which ever you are interested in.

The economy is improving. Plenty of opportunities for everyone now.  It's your time. Send me an email.

Marshall Sylver

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
If you wish to unsubscribe from all e-mail promotional messages from Prosperity Alliance or Million Dollar Television Network, please click the link at the bottom of this message. Please note that you will no longer continue to receive e-mail messages that directly concern your existing Prosperity Alliance or MDTN accounts, events, products and/or services. Please allow up to ten business days for us to process your request.

 If you want to contact Prosperity Alliance, please do not reply to this message, but instead email us at support@prosperityalliance.com or support@mdtn.com. Replies to this message will not be read or responded to.

 Your personal information is protected by Infusionsoft.

© 2010 Prosperity Alliance
 1027 S. Rainbow Blvd. Suite 281 Las Vegas, NV 89145 United states (702) 227-6100

No comments:

Post a Comment