Wednesday 17 September 2014

5,596 people just LOST their job...

(Special Opportunity below... just
KEEP READING first...)

Over here in the UK, a couple of days ago
there was a pretty shocking 
announcement...

One of the BIG Mobile Phone Retailers
just went into Administration putting
it's 5,596 workforce at risk...

The company is called Phones 4 U
and has 550 stores
across the UK... 

Last year the company made
a profit of £105 Million...

It's pretty SCARY to see that even a company 
with a healthy balance sheet can go into 
Administration WITHOUT notice...

Which means people's jobs all over
the world are at RISK big time...

What a nightmare for those 5,596 people...

Unsure if they'll have a job tomorrow...

Uncertain of what the future may bring...

Scared of losing their jobs...

Worried about providing for their families...

The REASON this story is so interesting 
to me is that about 12 years ago I used to work
for a different BIG Mobile Phone Store
called The Carphone Warehouse...

...and Phones 4 U was our biggest 
competitor... 

Fortunately I was able to ESCAPE from 
the rat race and create a Full-Time
income from the Internet...

I remember when I QUIT my job...

It was such a relief...

The moment I handed in my notice to leave
my job, I felt amazing!

Fast forward 12 years and now
NOBODY has control over me,
and nobody can take away 
my future by laying me off or making
me redundant...

I am in FULL CONTROL of my own 
life and destiny...

When I want a PAY RISE, I just sponsor
and help more people...

When I want a VACATION I just
generate more traffic to an offer and
make sales...

When I want a NEW HOUSE I just launch
an info product...

When I want a NEW CAR I just sell some
more affiliate products... 

Having the FREEDOM to do that is
liberating...

Knowing you have Security for your family
is what allows you to sleep at 
night...

Knowing that YOU are responsible
for your own success, and YOU are in 
control of your own life and destiny
is very powerful...

It's funny because when I first started 
online I was CHASING people to join me...
and was practically begging people to
buy from me...

Now, it's totally different...

The entire situation is reversed...

I use Attraction Marketing in my business...

I have people literally banging on my
door asking me for help...

- Private Messages on Facebook
- Emails in my Inbox
- Skype messages and calls

...MORE than I can handle...

...even though people know I'm fully booked
up and charge $1,000 per hour for 1-2-1 Coaching...

So, up until now I haven't been taking on any
new 1-2-1 clients or HIGH TICKET clients in my 
group Coaching programs I'm running because I
just haven't had the time...

HOWEVER...

I am also in touch with the 'real world' and
I know that from some of the messages I've 
received there are some people who
could really do with some 1-2-1 Coaching
to help them move forward with
their business fast...

I am also aware that $1,000 per hour is
more than most people can afford
for coaching...

...and it's usually the people with
the least money who are the most DESPERATE
for my help...

So...

...this very unfortunate sequence of 
events with Phones 4 U has prompted me to 
do something I haven't done in over
12 months...

I'm about to open up TWO (2) extra 1-2-1
Coaching Spots...

...and it will be FIRST come, FIRST
served...

...and the spots will go FAST...

Here's the best part... (and this is why I think
this is exciting)

Instead of you paying me $1,000 for
1-2-1 Coaching...

I'm allowing just TWO (2) people to 
get Coaching with me for much, much, much
less than my going rate...

Why?

Because I want to give two (2) FAST ACTION
TAKERS an opportunity they may not
be able to afford otherwise...

So, here's the deal...

Usually it would be $1,000 for 1 hour of 
my time... (although that's not available right now
as I'm fully booked...)

So, you get either:

60 Mins of 1-2-1 Coaching with Me = $297

90 Mins of 1-2-1 Coaching with Me = $397

...and I'm happy to break the sessions into
TWO sessions if you'd like...

So, if you need HELP with ANYTHING in your
business right now to move forward, or whatever you'd 
like me to guide you on, I will...

I can help you with:

- Creating a Facebook Ads Campaign
- Implementation of Facebook Retargeting
- Setting up Your Sales Funnel
- Creating of Your Team Site
- Increasing Your Income Online
- Getting More Leads
- Sponsoring More Reps into Your Business
- Planning for the next 90 days...

Pretty much anything you want to learn
I can teach you...

...and if you know what you're doing but
are just MISSING a few pieces of
the puzzle, then I'll fill them in for you...

...and after 11 years full-time Online I have
pretty much done it all...

Now this opportunity won't happen again for
a LONG time... I think I last did something
like this over 12 months ago...

OK, here's what to do next...

TOMORROW at 11am Eastern / 4pm UK time
I'll email you with a link to
order the Coaching...

You'll need to be VERY FAST...

(This email is going out to my entire list
so spaces will go very quickly...)

Now, if you're interested, just REPLY to this
email and I'll message you with details 
BEFORE everyone else tomorrow...

Then all you'll need to do is ORDER the Coaching
and SCHEDULE a time with me over the 
next week for our call...

Sound good?

Be FAST...

Shoot me an email if you're interested and 
I'll see if I can hold you a spot...

gavin@wealthwithgavin.com - or just
REPLY to this message...

Let's get you moving forward fast

I'll speak with you very 
soon... 

Your Friend,

Gavin Mountford

P.S. Tomorrow at 11am Eastern, 4pm
UK time I'll email you with the link to the 
Coaching order form...

Be FAST... ONLY two (2) spaces 
available at a very discounted rate...

P.P.S. If you want me to reserve a space
for you at this SPECIAL price, 
just REPLY to this post....

No comments:

Post a Comment