Friday 26 September 2014

There is no luck in VISION...

Every single time I have launched a company, people told me that it wouldn't work. 
They said that I wouldn't be able to pull it off. They said that nobody would fund the deal. They said that nobody would back my vision. 
Every single time I proved all of the naysayers wrong. 
Every single time the same people said after the fact that I was "lucky".
There is no luck in VISION. 
There is no luck in being BULLET PROOF. 
There is no luck in being LASER FOCUSSED to achieve your goal. 
There is no luck in HARD WORK and taking consistent DAILY ACTION to reach your dream.
Oh wait....there is one thing.
You're LUCKY if you actually know what you want and why it is you want it. 
Few people do. You're LUCKY if you are EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED to your dream. 
Few people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment