Saturday 27 December 2014

Do you have a Kindle or iPad?

 
If you do, then I have a Christmas treat for you! 

And if you don’t have one, don’t worry you can still get hold of this Christmas treat so read on! 

If you have been given a Kindle or iPad this Christmas then lucky you, and I am sure very soon you will be looking to download some great books onto your new toy! 

As you may know my book “Property Magic” is an Amazon No 1 property best seller, and the latest updated, 4th Edition is also now available on Kindle. 

So here is the Christmas treat: 

When you buy your Kindle version of Property Magic from Amazon.co.ukbetween now and 29th December I will send you three brand new videos, with content that I usually only share on my live 3-day Mastermind Accelerator workshop.

In these, 3 video’s I will share with you:

1)   How to find potential motivated sellers online
2)   How to build your portfolio using other people money
3)   How to monetise every motivated seller lead you find

This is almost 60 minutes of brand new content never shared before outside of my 3 day workshop.

Here are 4 easy steps for you to benefit from this offer.
  1. Click here now to order your Kindle version of Property Magic.
  2. Forward a copy of your Amazon receipt topa@propertyinvestorsnetwork.co.uk
  3. Please make sure you email your proof of purchase to us before 9am on Monday 5th January.
  4. Once the team are back in the office they will email you a link to these 3 videos as my thank you.
Now I know you may have read one of the first three editions of Property Magic, but I want to make sure you know about the 4th Edition, as it has lots of updated and new content including:
  • 4 new case studies,
  • Brand new chapter on Purchase Lease Options,
  • 5 questions to help Estate Agents identify motivated sellers
  • How to find and work with joint venture partners
I like to think each edition of Property Magic gets better and better, so if you have not read this 4th edition it is well worth buying. 

And finally, if you don’t have a kindle or iPad then I would not want you to miss out on this Christmas treat and so you can still receive the 3 brand new videos, by just ordering a physical copy of Property Magic from Amazon using this linkand then follow step 2 and 3 above. 

I do hope you enjoy the rest of your Christmas break. 

Kind regards, 

Simon Zutshi 

Founder, property investors network 

PS. If you have already read Property Magic and loved it, I would really appreciate it if you could write a review on Amazon so that other people can discover how it could help them. Many thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment