Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from CARDIFF.....

I wanted to take this time to wish all my Facebook followers a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

One of my absolutely not guilty pleasures this time of the year are Christmas movies and we're just about to settle down for 4-6 hours of watching Jingle All The Way, Miracle on 34th Street and maybe one other...

I love this time off and use it to visualize and get clear on exactly what sort of year I want next year and I've found it to be a critical period in my year...

I urge you to do the same over this period if you don't already, it'll serve your 2015 like nothing else, I promise.

Okay, it's movie time and a few beers in Cardiff later...I'll catch up with you in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment