Tuesday 2 December 2014

Why living your purpose makes you healthier and wealthier...

I recently read the book "The Breakthrough Experience"
by Dr. John Demartini.
*****************************
"How To Make $1,000 Per Day From Home"
Live webinar with Mark Anastasi, Barry Plaskow, and more!
Tuesday 2nd December, 8pm GMT (3pm EST)
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/659270344
*****************************

He makes some very interesting connections between
the field of psychoneuroimmunology (how our emotions
and our psychology affect our health) and the idea of
living one's true purpose.

In a recent talk I gave, I titled this "Why Living Your 
Purpose Makes You Healthier and Wealthier (Secrets
Of An Inspired Life)
".

The most profound questions we, as human beings,
can ask, are...

Where do we come from?
Why are we here?
Where are we going?

While yesterday's newsletter gave us a glimpse into
"where we are going" (Anita Moorjani's life-after-
death story
), I want to discuss today an aspect of
"why we are here".

You see, I believe that we each have a unique and
magnificent purpose that we need to uncover and live,
if we are to have any chance at happiness, health,
wealth, and prosperity.

The sad truth is that most people go through life simply
doing what other people expect from them.

Here is Dr. John Demartini's insights into what it costs
us when we don't live our purpose:

“The truth is we all know what truly inspires us and 
what we are truly meant to do with our lives. But so
often we let our fears get in the way. Fear of rejection,
fear of the  unknown, fear of people think...

But I'd rather have the whole world against me than
my own soul.

When the voice and the vision on the inside is more
profound, and more clear and loud than all opinions
on the outside, you’ve begun to master your life.

[...] If you don’t do what you love, there will always be
people who are way ahead of you.  But there is no
competition to the person who is authentic to his
values.

[...] A MISSION is the best way to meet the most amount
of your values while adding the most amount of value
to others.

[...] If we lose our visions and inspirations, we decay and
die. […] As the Book of Proverbs says, “Where there is
no vision, the people perish.”

[...] I sat down with a doctor a few days after his stroke,
which psychosomatically represented a state of futility,
a loss of will to push on, and no more details left
within his life vision.

[...] Psychosomatically, cancer is the body's last ditch
attempt to help you reclaim your life, get in touch with
your intuition and be who you are, not who you believe
or perceive you should be. It is a last ditch attempt to
help you self-correct.

[...] The body turning against itself partly because the mind
has turned against itself. Most diseases have an underlying
emotional basis; I have yet to find one that doesn’t.

[...] Disease and illness are the signs and symptoms that the
body uses to reveal to us where we are not loving. Your
body’s signs and symptoms are a feedback mechanism
to help you be true to yourself.”


My friend Richard Moat is one of the leading psychoneuro-
immunology experts in the world, and he echoes this belief.
He says: “Failed relationships, health problems, unfulfilling 
careers, losing your job… are all veiled messages for us from 
the Universe. They’re telling us it’s time for a CHANGE.”

Australian author Bronnie Ware attended to dying people
in hospices in Australia. She wrote in 'The Top 5 Regrets
Of The Dying ' 
that “Too many people suppressed their 
feelings in order to keep peace with others. As a result, 
they settled for a mediocre existence and never became 
who they were truly capable of becoming. Many developed 
illnesses relating to the bitterness and resentment they 
carried as a result.”

In 'The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success', Deepak Chopra talks
of The Law of Dharma: "Seek your higher Self. Discover
your unique talents. Ask yourself how you are best suited
to serve humanity. Using your unique talents and serving 
others brings unlimited bliss and abundance.
"

Conclusion:

Live your true purpose, tap into your passion to create
abundance and joy for others, and you will experience
more abundance yourself, less regrets and fewer health
problems in your twilight years. Sounds like a good deal
all around.

So ask yourself:

“How can I do what I love and be magnificently paid for it?”

"If I had no limitations, $20m in the bank, and I knew I 
could not fail, what would I love to be doing right now?"

Have fun with these two questions, and feel free
to write in with your answers Adrian.  ;)

==========

Quote Of The Day
==========


The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying

‘I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself,
not the life others expected of me’.

‘I wish I didn’t work so hard’.

‘I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings’.

‘I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends’.

‘I wish that I had let myself be happier’.

― Bronnie Ware


==========
Stats Of The Day
==========

The Disease Epidemic

An estimated 382 million people worldwide suffer
from Diabetes [The IDF expects that number to rise
to 592 million by 2035]

8 million people die from Cancer every year (14m are diagnosed)

6 million people die every year from smoking

Approximately 350 million people worldwide suffer from Arthritis.

125 million people suffer from Eczema and Psoriasis

40 million people worldwide suffer from Osteoporosis.

44 million people are living with Alzheimer's worldwide
[By 2050, this could exceed 135 million].

More than 500 million people worldwide are obese.


No comments:

Post a Comment