Friday 25 July 2014

How to Raise Other Peoples Money for Business and Property...and Investing Without Banks, Loans or Mortgages...

I'm sure the chap is somewhere on my list, and I know he reads my emails... so if it's you, and you're reading this - Sorry
(but you have to admit, you WERE provoking me, so...)

If it wasn't you, and there's a 99.9% chance it wasn't, then I'd better explain what happened!

Two nights ago, for the first time in 9 years, I swore at someone... LIVE

...on an online training (I've put the link to it below)

But seriously... this guy, who I'm sure is actually nice enough when not behind his keyboard, was pushing me.

And after 10 minutes of politely answering his increasingly snarky questions, I'd had enough. It wasn't fair on everyone else who had given up their time to join us and learn.

I guess this chap is one of those "potential JV partners to avoid!" ;-)

To everyone else who joined me live to learn "How Ordinary People Without Rich Families Raised Money To Buy Property" ...thank you.

LOTS of great feedback, and questions answered both during the online training and afterwards on email.

It's all on the link below for you, and on there you'll find everything you'll need to know to fund EVERY property or business deal you could ever want.

I also gave access to something very valuable towards the end of the online training, which you can find here:

Full replay of Wednesday night's unintentionally funny video training: "How Ordinary People Without Rich Families Raised Money To Buy Property" - definitely worth a watch!



But don't skip through - watch this to from the start because you'll get some great insights AND lots of tips worth noting.

You'll also spot the point where I give that chap the proverbial "boot"!

And it's worth watching just for that - the rest of the attendees and I all had a good laugh about it!

It'll be up for a couple of days only**, here:

Full replay of Wednesday night's unintentionally funny video training: "How Ordinary People Without Rich Families Raised Money To Buy Property" - definitely worth a watch!



**Not sure if he used his real name, so to avoid any silly escalation I'll be taking this offline over the weekend.



Invest for Freedom, Choice & Profit

Rob Moore
 

robs-signature.jpg 
Co-Founder, Progressive Property
Property Speech World Record Holder (motor mouth)
4 Time Best Selling Property Author
Proud Dad, Average Golfer & Slightly Better Pilot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment