Sunday 20 July 2014

STOP Jumping from MLM Program to MLM Program...

The word of the day today is FOCUS

This is something I see so many people doing that is just sabotaging their success.

First of all I want to say I have done this too and only recently I decided to put my foot down and say enough is enough.

What I am talking about is falling for the bright shiny objects.

Now before I go on I know some marketers make a living this way and do very well because they know how to market so this message is not for them.

This message is if you if you are struggling to get your business off the ground or kind of just getting going.

Beware of this trap. There is a new Pre-Launch pretty much daily and if you are on Facebook at all you are going to get pitched many times a day and its so easy to fall victim to it.

Everything looks so great and so easy but really what happens is you are just starting all over again and if you have not already built up a following or have a decent sized list it really does not matter how much the other company is going to make or how easy they make it look.

What is going to end up happening is you're going to be in the same situation you were in before or worse. You're going to end up spending more money and still end up frustrated.

So this is why I have made the decision to not add anything else to my plate. Not until I have a consistent 20k a month coming in and then possibly not even then.

Focus is so important and its crazy to me how unfocused we get daily.

I have been talking to people on the phone and then literally I come back in a few days and they have joined like 2 other deals because those programs just looked so great.

This is before they have even done anything online.

Focus on what you have and get that going strong. Once its going strong and only once its going strong then you can consider adding something new.

Jumping from program to program when you don't have at least one program going strong is a sure fire ticket to staying stuck so always remind yourself to stay FOCUSED.

If you would like to know what business's are working for me right now then click on the link below...


Adrian Hibbert
+44 7966 871854 - Call me Anytime


No comments:

Post a Comment