Friday 25 July 2014

I want to mentor 5 people and it will cost you NOTHING !

Since I started online I've generated over £12M. Some years ago I started teaching my techniques and in a few cases mentoring 1:1 individuals to grow their own businesses online. My first student has gone from zero to £3.5M since then, and many more have done > £1M.

The way the mentoring works is that I spend personal time with you 1:1 each month and we meet up for a full day every other month. In addition you get my unlimited attention online in between these meetings.

The mentoring is normally offered on my 3 day diploma in Internet Marketing Course, but I've decided to take on 5 more people - selection will be via an application process.

The best bet about this though, I will do this for you FOR FREE !!!! Yes I know that sounds CRAZY !
But here's the thing, my business has grown by referrals, people love my teaching and training and recommend me. So here's my offer, if you signup to be mentored by me and pay in full so I know you are serious, I'll pay you 100% commission on referrals until you've earned your mentoring fee back. This means if you just make 3 referrals to my 3 day accredited Internet Marketing Diploma programme for example, you have got a years mentoring with me for NOTHING !

NO BRAINER ?

I've put together a video below which explains about the group and how you can apply to be mentored by me.

http://www.internetbusinessschool.com/course/mentoring-group/

Also on that page you can see some testimonials from my current mentoring students including one making £450,000 a month !!!

Regards,

Simon

PS I'm only looking for FIVE people so check this out now and see if it's for you.

http://www.internetbusinessschool.com/course/mentoring-group/

No comments:

Post a Comment