Wednesday 30 July 2014

WHY Do You Want to Make Money Online....

When I looked back in 2008 why I needed
to start a home based business and what
could I do to crack the why am I here code...
 
it led me to a certain mentor I will talk about a bit more
in a moment... but first... let me share a bit more about
me so we can get to know each other a bit more..
 
I have recently created a video called about Mark Ford
in a nutshell, where I open up to you a bit more.
 
Visit the link below to learn more.
 
 
Back to the cracking the why are you here code.
 
For me the reasons why I started to work from home
related to the desire to have more time and financial freedom,
to help others succeed with a home business, something I
have done since 2006, help cancer charities, travel more and
much more as I share in my about me video on my about me page.
 
 
For you it could be that you want...
  • a lifestyle change
  • more time and money freedom
  • more money for holidays
  • more money to pay debts
  • more money for paying the bills
  • to increase your cashflow
  • to enjoy more time with the family
  • do what you want when you want
  • not have a boss
  • leave the corporate lifestyle
  • no more nine to five
  • escape the rat race
  • live a laptop lifestyle
  • whatever you are doing right now isn't working
  • you want to make a change for the better
  • improve your pension
  • you want to travel more and build a new lifestyle
  • and many more reasons for you to crack the why are you here code
For me I enjoy the flexibility and lifestyle a home business and laptop
lifestyle brings, where I can travel the country working from anywhere
I choose, rather than being stuck in that lawyers office I used
to have to go to everyday.
 
Let me share something with you today...
 
It has been a beautiful sunny hot weekend in the UK
and I took some time out to reflect on my life and
how things have changed for me over the last
8 years working from home.

I spent the weekend down in the county of Norfolk,
somewhere I had not been before. Thanks to the hospitality
of one of my home business team members (Pete Harris) and his wife,
I had a very relaxing time, loads of food, drink and sea air down in
Great Yarmouth on Saturday.
 
It was good to know that I didn't have to rush back to go to
work for Monday morning, if I didn't want to.
 
I recalled how back in 2008 a home business magazine
dropped through my letterbox from a self made millionaire.
 
I was intrigued and went on one of his entrepreneurs bootcamps.

That was the start of a home business journey for me
and one that has been just great, getting to help many people around the world.

I have recently got hold of a copy of his book, and having read
through it and used the contents I can recommend it to you.
 
Let me introduce you to one of my home business mentors
through a video review I have created for you today
and also you can learn more at >>> this CTI Review link
 
Top Tip: I have experienced how starting a home business
can be a great solution to get you what you want in life,
to get you those things I have listed in the cracking
the why you are here code listed above.
 
All you need to do now to get started is visit my review page at 
 
This has really helped me with my goals and it can help you too.
 
Enjoy the review video. It's how I got started!
 
Speak soon.
 
 
 
Mark Ford
Home Business Coach
Entrepreneur


Digital Marketer.

No comments:

Post a Comment