Friday 25 July 2014

Property Live Training with Paul Ribbons...

As some of you might know I hold regular online training events  
And on these events I take a broad look at what is going on in property. 
I look at things like the

  • Economic Data
  • House Price Index
  • Lettings Rental index
  • BTL News
  • Mortgage News

And much, much more.

And the reason I pay attention to the above is so that I can take full advantage of potential buying opportunities.

You see over the next few months there are going to be many contradictions in the property market and it will cause exactly that - 'buying opportunities'! 

I have an online event coming up (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER) and it's vital you join me so that you too can take advantage. 

Don't worry you don't have to be Einstein to follow what I will be sharing! 

All you need to know is that it is happening and you can take advantage of it if you're quick.... I'll do the rest. 

During this LIVE TRAINING I guide you through some techniques that allowed me to buy a property recently turning me a profit of 50k. 

By the way, anyone could have bought this property if they knew what to look for, so if you want to know more..... 

Join me because you won't want to miss it. 

You learn

  • How to notice what to look for
  • The importance of acting quickly
  • What to search for
  • How to identify a suitable opportunity
  • How to gather relevant info
  • The best way to position yourself
  • Some cool negotiating techniques

See you there
Paul
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment