Monday 14 July 2014

My Advertising Pays Scam

My Advertising Pays SimonStepsys

Profit Like Google & Facebook, here’s now (Seriously)
Get paid for clicking a mouse, right?
You might be thinking MyAdvertisingPays sounds

to good to be true maybe even a SCAM?Well my answer is simple, you heard of Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube?

They all make there money (Billions with a B per year) from online
advertising.

Now think about this, who promoted these companies?
Answer YOU & I.
Yes…
And guess who got rich?
They did!
Now Imagine if there was a company similar set up that PAID you
& I to click on there site?

Any guess who makes the money?
YOU do
Wouldn’t that be awesome?
Well it is.

MyAdvertisingPays is that company & its set
to revolutionise the way people make money online.

You join, (no cost)
Purchase credit packs (purchase at least 20 for a modest start)
Click 10 ads (5 minutes)
Get PAID (within the HOUR)
Then…
Up to 72 times daily!
It’s simple, easy & fast.
IN Short…
“It’s Impossible NOT To Make Money”
If you are reading this then you WILL make money

My Advertising Pays Scam Review

MyAdvertisingPays SimonStepsys
Sign UP


With over 17 years online marketing experience I can
tell you what really makes money online & what does not.
I get pitched on multiple opportunities each & everyday
I do look at each one & have a check list that each opportunity
has to pass.

99% of them fail, however every now & then a gem comes through
that I can’t ignore.

This one came through recently, & having spoke to the company
owner (many times), checking my check list, this one came through with
flying colours.

It’s called My Advertising Pays (MAPS for short)

My Advertising Pays Scam Review

Here’s a few reasons
1. Every Single person Makes Money, in fact its impossible NOT to
make money. This equates to Zero Churn, as who’s going to quit when
their making money. With other businesses generally over 90% quit.

2. You do have do something each day, click and view just 10 ads per day
(Seriously this takes around 2 minutes a day) You can also buy holiday periods
so if for any reason you can’t view the ads you will still earn daily profit shares.

3. Massive expanding market place online advertising is a multi-billion
a year industry that is insatiable.

4. Unlimited earnings potential (I have already created a plan to make
a million dollar a year business, I have already done this before & Maps
is better & I’m ahead of schedule)

5. Long term sustainable growth with the ultimate consumable product (traffic)
6. Top US Attorney on board
7. Fast Daily Payouts and in house ewallet pay system
8. Great support System (support system in place for US, UK & Australia, the World)
9. Top Worldwide Leaders are onboard already ready to capitalise on this
huge expanding market (me included)

10. Its free to join, wow, this makes this a total no brainer.
11. No sponsoring required to earn daily profit shares. Not everyone can sponsor, this
means that those that can or don’t want to sponsor can make daily profit shares.

12. You get real highly targeted traffic to your website. (Majority of members are PAID members
that are proven to buy over & over again)

13. Fast set up.
14. High converting professional lead capture pages that convert like crazy.
15. Back office training system
16. Multiple Ways to earn.
17. Up to 2% earnings per day (compare that with a bank where you get 0.5% a year = no brainer) or the stock market which has averaged 5.5% per year for the past 50 years!
18. If you do team build & sponsor (which I highly recommend then you earn 10% on purchases
& repurchases DAILY for life. (I’ve personally already made over 21,000 AUTOMATED sales in 6 months)

19. You earn & get traffic to your website = no brainer, every business wants more traffic &
when they earn from this traffic, then this makes it another bonus.

20. Repurchase Effect (this is absolutely huge & which makes people truly rich) 200% in approx 60 to 90 days! (variable deepening on global sales which are calculated every 20 minutes & paid out to all members who are active with credit packs) Active means clicked on 10, TEN ads for the day.
21. Not only that if you already have a business like EmpowerNetwork, PureLeverage, PlugInProfit System or ANY HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY then MyAdvertisingPays will help you even more, as you will get highly targeted traffic to your lead
capture pages, building your list, not only that you & your members will also
have the same, plus as your MAPS accounts & earnings grow, you’ll have enough
money to go all in, i.e. works as a great funded proposal.

22. You will make MONEY WITHIN THE HOUR THEN EVERY 20 MINUTES…

GUARANTEED! 

If you have not done so yet, join here…
MyAdvertisingPays SimonStepsys
Sign UP

MyAdvertisingPays.co.uk (no cost)

Be Sure  Adrian Hibbert is your sponsor
This is MASSIVE Guys
IM me if you are a SERIOUS PLAYER?
I’ll work with you ONE ON ONE & Show you
Step By Step on what it takes to me a

MILLION DOLLAR A YEAR EARNER

I have also built a team training site to share some facts, figures, training.
My Advertising Pays SimonStepsys


MyAdvertisingPay.co.uk


Take action now, get first movers reward, I guarantee
that if you can click a mouse then you will make money.

100%
Join now, & get in front of the masses that will be coming
in over the following months.

You’ll be hearing a lot more about this program guaranteed.
This is the MOST exciting badass program I’ve ever seen, ever.
And this is no fly by night company or opportunity, this company
are set up for long term sustainable growth in a Multi Billion a year industry.

This gets my HIGHEST recommendation,
Sign up now
You have everything to gain & nothing to lose (its free to join)
Anything I can help you with then hit me up anytime.
If your a serious player then get in touch with me immediately
This is something you definitely don’t want
to miss out on.

Any questions call/text me on UK 07966 871854  (Im here to help you)
This is the future
Be the best
Always be Smart

Adrian Hibbert
Property & Internet Marketing Professional

UK 07966 871854 (call me anytime)
Skype Me: adrianhibbert (add me as a contact)
Questions? then leave your questions below…
P.P. Optin to my page here to get daily updates…
Sign UP

It’s simple if you want to make MONEY within the HOUR then every 20 minutes then join NOW! And if you want highly targeted TRAFFIC then JOIN now! MyAdvertisingPays is a 100% total no brainer! Everyone is welcome. Optin above & Watch your email like a hawk for details
& or connect with me now for details. Please leave me a comment, below & like & share the LOVE & WEALTH.

7 comments:

  1. I get jealous from my sister she was earning over $10,000 a month. I also start searching how to make more cash I Goggled and I found http://digitaladsagency.com online way to make cash with no investment. It really is the most awesome way of earning money from home! So have a look. People who are looking for the right place to start it’s my sincere advice to try it... Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian Hibbert Scammer Banned From Joining Business Opportunities after stealing from traffic monsoon members.
      https://spammersscammersexposed.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/adrian-hibbert-scammer-banned-from.html
      LIKE & SHARE

      Delete
  2. Adrian Hibbert Scammer Banned From Joining Business Opportunities after stealing from traffic monsoon members.
    https://spammersscammersexposed.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/adrian-hibbert-scammer-banned-from.html
    LIKE & SHARE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Tunde Paul i am from United Arab Emirate city i live Abu Dhabi nice to meet you i am so very happy to see you I hope this message will not bother you i will like to tell you about my business and i will like to no more about you your company and your business I work for the united nation company will help people to established business and company will make it to be more popular to people are interested and want to work with you in this world this business have be going on for 20 years now will have help so much people from differed country and day are happy about it having a business doing is like having a good family love,joy,happy,favour,hope and prosperity will have like 5000 Million of business, company, jobs, and work for people are interested do you want to gave out a loan of money to the united nation company so will can pay you in any amount of money you need to support your business or to help your company are you looking for help in your business or company help to promote the following company do you need a support of help in your car business or company you can fine us out face-book https://www.facebook.com/cephasconsult/ Twitter https://twitter.com future-net https://daveolake.futurenet.club/board/new linked-in https://www.linkedin.com/hp/update/6256718025194557440 Instagram https://www.instagram.com MLM Gateway https: //www.mlmgateway.com business office mobile number +971 550410110 or send a message to this email tundepaul32@gmail.com this message is send to me from the united nation company about business and help you can send this message to company, love one your friend and people are interested i hope to see your message thanks and be bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Blockchain PR

    ReplyDelete